Master of Dietetics
Bachelor of Human Nutrition
“All Disease Begins in the Gut”- Hippocrates; Bonny understands the true value of the incredible effects of nutrition on the human body. She is passionate in supporting clients in achieving wellness through patient-tailored treatment, and commitment to utilising up-to-date evidenced-based nutritional science.
She firmly believes in a holistic model in treating dietary-related conditions. Through realistic and sustainable diet and lifestyle changes, she has helped many patients manage chronic health conditions.
Bonny emphasizes patient support by providing a safe and open space to share the good times and the bad, whilst working together to address barriers in achieving your health goals. All through delicious and “Full Fat” nutritious foods!
Her work is based on the following philosophies:
- To choose real, wholefoods that nourishour bodies as well as bring enjoyment. Food and eating are symbols of celebration, socialization and culture. Eating doesn’t need to be complicated whilst achieving your health goals.
- I don’t believe in counting calories for weight loss contrary to popular belief. Weight loss is MUCHmore than just “Eating less and Moving more”.
- I want to allow each individual to feel their healthiestto be able to encounter whatever life throws at them
- Diabetes Management (inc. insulin resistance, gestational)
- Cardiovascular Disease Management (inc. high cholesterol, high blood pressure, fatty liver)
- Weight Management (weight gain, weight loss)
- Gut Health (Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Coeliac Disease, food intolerance, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, SIBO, dysbiosis)
- Eating Behaviours (cravings, eating habits, emotional/ stress/ boredom eating)
- Mental Health (effects on mood, anxiety, depression, stress, fatigue)